Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

4/02/2008

Simple Solution Card with the 5 Petal Punch

This is such a quick and easy card to throw together.  We recently made this card at the Sale A Bration Stamp A Stack class a few weeks ago.   I love this card because there is minimal work involved but it looks great.   Easy even for a brand new stamper!

 

5PetalStarCardESWM

Stamps:  the sample shown does not use one on the outside, but we did utilize the Lots of Thoughts stamp set for this card in class

Cardstock & Ink: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Bliss Blue

Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Silver Mini Brad, Prints Designer Paper

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home