Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

5/09/2008

Moving on Up...

Well I'm trying my best.. I'm trying to move to my own domain name with this blog so I can offer more features (including a better way to show you guys projects by having a gallery so you don't have to search through posts to find great projects but can rather find them in the gallery section) and such. I'm doing the same for my Photography blog too.

Please be patient with me while I attempt this "move" - I'll update on here once the move has been complete and what the new place on the world wide web that you can find me and my glittery face!!!!!!

Thanks in advance for your patience while I work through this HUGE change for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home