Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

5/05/2008

A True Friend.....


This card was a project at my All Occasion Card Fest. We used the True Friend stamp set with markers to color the flower in the two colors, and then we used the new Bead Duo Green set and the Tombow multipurpose adhesive to apply a splash of "umpf" into the center of the flower. However I forgot to add the beads on this particular card before taking the photo because I'd already mailed off my other card that I put the beads on LOL oopsy! A quick and easy card that still looks fab and is sure to put a smile on the recipients face!!!
Stamps: True Friend, Canvas
Cardstock/Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Bead Duo (for center of flower - well just imagine it there LOL)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home