Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

5/09/2008

Same template little bit different




I used a layout template design from one of my Stampin Success Magazines for these two cards. (The Stampin Success magazine is a monthly publication sent via the mail to all Active Demonstrators - it showcases various things to help us in our business endeavors with SU and is FABULOUS - contact me to hear about the AWESOME opportunity that Stampin UP! is offering for becoming a demonstrator RIGHT NOW!!!).....


Both of the cards use now retired Sale A Bration sets (and rubons) but can EASILY be adapted with any of our Stamp Sets and accessories! Love the color scheme... do you? That was all due to Stampin Success too, because I never would have put those colors together myself LOL!


Stamps: Friendship Blooms, So Many Scallops

Cardstock/Ink: Green Galore, Only Orange, Whisper White, Pink Passion

Accessories: Pumpkin Ribbon, Rubons (Love and Friendship), Buttons - bold brights

Labels: