Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/16/2008

Acetate Treat Box!

This darling little treat box was made using a piece of acetate (essentially a transparency sheet) cut and scored and then I made a lid for both the bottom and the top out of cardstock. What a great way to provide a small gift for a wedding reception, baby shower, coworker or just whenever a candy treat is called for! I'd love to show you and your friends how to make this!!! Call me today to schedule a workshop and we can make this fabulous little project at your party!





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JenMarie said...

FAB*U*LOUS!!!

3/17/2008 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Yummmmmmmmmy

3/21/2008 09:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home