Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/17/2008

SUPER SPECIAL!!!!

I'm trying to meet my goal and one of those ends TODAY with Stampin UP! another ends at the end of the month!! I'd love you crafters help!!! Every order gets a FREE GIFT!!! But read on for GREAT EXTRA special offers!!!!!!

STAMPIN UP SUPER SPECIAL SALE!!! TODAY ONLY - until 4pm ONLY (I must pick up cash for payment so I can deposit and submit order by 7pm tonight) FREE Shipping on orders of $50 or more and a FREE Sale-A Bration Stamp set of YOUR CHOICE!!!!! (5 to choose from or a set of rubons to choose from) CALL TODAY and I'll come pick up your payment!!!!! (cash or local bank ONLY please - I'll hav eto go cash the checks for cash today)....

Until March 27th - FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders of $25 or more!!!!!! You can view the catalog online at www.stampinup.net or by calling me and I can help you by meeting to view a catalog or helping you know what products you need!!!!_________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home