Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/20/2008

Mark the Date...



I love this Chipboard Coaster Calendar. Isn't this cute...and it can be freestanding and sure does make an awesome gift for a friend or loved one!!!!
Stamps:
Mark the Date, True Friend, Short Order Numbers
Cardstock & Ink:
Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White, Old Olive Stampin Write Marker
Accessories:
Binder Rings (Office Supply store), Fall Flowers Designer Series Paper, Glue Sticks (the BEST for applying designer paper to the chipboard coasters), Chipboard coasters (similar to those found at resteraunts)
I had planned to use the stamp set called Full Calendar to make this sample for my class. But at the time it had been temporarily unavailable due to a glitch with one of the stamps fonts. It's all worked out now though and it's DEFINATELY on my list of need to buy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JenMarie said...

Oh I love this!!

3/24/2008 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home